Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

for your amusement...

Yesterday, I had the afternoon off, so I had arranged to take my amigurumi collection to the library....as a kind of pre-display look-see to make sure I had everything I needed for it.

And it was RAINING! So, if you know me, picture this... ME, hauling 3 large rubbermaid tubs out of the house, into the car, out of the car, into the building, on the elevator, off the elevator...all by myself.

I was quite proud of myself for that. Then, the programming, PR, and graphics departments joined me to look over the craziness that's been my life for the last 3 months.

And I don't know who's crazier...me for doing all the things, or them for agreeing to let me display them.

The display should go up sometime around June 11. And I'm sure I will have pictures of them up shortly after.

In the meantime, enjoy something healthy....

No comments:

Post a Comment