Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Time for some more pics....

Yes, I think it's time for some more pics....

I'm sure you want to see more of them.

Have I posted this one? It's a collection of fruits and cheeses, with some crackers and wine.

Among these pieces, some of my favorites to make were the pomegranates, and for some reason the pears. :D

As for the cheese and crackers, I love how the look on the cutting board!

Tomorrow, our PR person is going to take some of the pieces to one of our news stations. She's also having me do the library show next week.

Tomorrow, too, I am taking my aunt and cousin out to see the display. I think my dad may even come by!

Is it bad that I always get the giggles when I look at the hot dog?



In other news, I hope to get some more pictures up soon, and maybe even a vid!

That is....if life slows down just a bit for me to enjoy it...

No comments:

Post a Comment