Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Just one of those days....

where I get a moment or two to myself and need to post some pics of what I'm working on....

I've finally started getting enough done on my amigurumi list to make the pieces actually LOOK like something....

Like this:


A roast beef dinner with yorkshire pudding, carrots and a salad. May still add something to this...it looks...unfinished.

Or perhaps you prefer....



Chicken with mashed potatoes instead...with some green beans and crescent rolls?

Not into meat? Maybe you'd rather have....



A veggie tray?

Feeling up for something different?


Maybe some pita with falafel?

I will probably post more pics of stuff next week!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Would you be willing to share your yorkshire pudding pattern with me? I'm sure it's quite simple, but since you already made one, I wondered if you wouldn't mind?

    Thanks very much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Claire --

      Sorry for the delay in response. I was buried by yarn. The pattern is not my own, but can be found here:

      http://thecraftfrog.com/2011/05/25/roast-beef-dinner/

      Delete