Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Some Amigurumi...

I've mentioned before I'm working on display pieces for an Amigurumi food display for this summer at my library. I finally have a few moments for some pics....if I can get them to work....

Some of my favorites so far....

A "Dagwood" sandwich...while not as impressive as a real Dagwood, I love it. It has bread, ham, cheese, bacon, tomato, onion, lettuce, and pickle....with an olive on top. ;D

Bell peppers in a variety of colors! I've since made another green one. :D

A small variety of the veggies I've been making. This includes potatoes, carrots, chili peppers, tomatoes, and squash...

And some fruits. This pic has the apples, oranges, lemons, limes, and strawberries. I've also added plums and pears.

More pics some time soon.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. You are an evil genius! I LOVE the sandwich, so fun to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of them...do you have written patterns for them??? I would love to make them for my great nieces for when they pretend to be cooking or eating...

    ReplyDelete